Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I'm trying to configure a Cisco 4307R switch as a NAD and I have implemented the following scenario today but got stuck in the middle, let me explain to you first the scenario and then the problem I faced:The scenario is:We have 3 types of use...

I have a new 501 running 6.3(5) with a 10 user license. I have a network of 25 computers running local applications, we only need internet access through the firewall for 8 of the workstations. The setup is internet-DSL modem-PIX-switch. I have it...

jppatton1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have an ASA which I am unable to log in to via SSH when I have been previously. I SSH into the firewall and the TCP connection is created but it is instantly brought down by a TCP RST packet after the 3 way handshake is complete(per a packet...

Hello,Just inheritated an ASA 5510 in production, and am trying to logic out the existing config, and I am confused by the following entries:tunnel-group vpntunnel type ipsec-ratunnel-group vpntunnel general-attributes address-pool vpnpool authentica...

dstalls by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT Vs PAT

Hi All,I have one quick question about NAT config in ASA; I have done a configuration like this:nat (inside) 1 0 0global (outside) 1 x.x.x.6-x.x.x.9But this configuration has caused me problems when more than 4 users was trying to connect at the same...

Have a customer with ASA and is using WEBSENSE for filtering. Problem occurs when the WEBSENSE server goes down. The ASA passes traffic which is great, but when the WEBSENSE server comes back up, the ASA does not seem to make calls to it. Finally, re...

whanson by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we can't get onto any internet pages that start with 89.x.x.x because one of our remote office LAN's has been set up to use 89.x.x.x/8 so everything for that IP range is routed to that network through our PIX 515. Is there anything we can do just fo...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card