Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I would be grateful if anyone can enlighten me with regards to what I am doing wrong in setting up my asas5510. I?m unable to ping out to the Internet from my DMZ or from the inside out to the internet. I can ping devices on the inside and I can ping...

rschoon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm about to suggest a NAC solution for our network but I want to know first what are the real life impacts of NAC (clean acces or framework). Does users have to authenticate 2 times (nac + ldap) ? Any network performance impact ? I need all kind of...

I'm in the process of first time configuration of ASA 5510 using ASA 7.2(2) and ASDM 5.2(2). The Command Line Reference manual (7.2(2)) indicates NAT and PAT are features not supported with WEBVPN.Does that mean that the appliance must allocate routa...

I have taken over the managementof the above and have not been left a passord to enable me to get to config.I would rather not reset the box, is there any way round this issue, it is only a simple NAT I need to change.

fildo2007 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,I have two 515e in a failover pair. One has UR and the other FO licenses. The IOS version is 7.21.They are failing over every minute or so. When I connected the console, it showed a lot of information like what you get in 'sh tech' and then it ...

Hi all, I have Catalyst 6513 + FWSM. Normally, I use the command "session slot 1 process 1" to connect to FWSM, and I only type password "cisco". Now, I create one usename "cisco" and then, I no username cisco. Now, I connect to FWSM and it asks me "...

mylove142 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm researching the ASA platform I'm interested in Active/Active & Active/Standby configurations. I've not found any documentation (or configuration options) that would allow the IPS module to take part in the failover or loadbalance process. ...

jt3rry by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 6500 IDSM2 at 5.1(4) + S261. When I attempt to upgrade to S267 or S268, I get the error msg:Error: execUpgradeSoftware : Error status returned with status str Internal Error.I have rebooted the IDS - no difference. I'm using "upgrade http:"...

csthomas by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I use IPS Event Viewer to run some reports for an IPS 4215. This week when I ran a report and click on the graph there are blocks of time that show no events being logged at that time. But when I look for events during this same time period on...

pix

I configure a pix and now display the error follow. -> no translations group found for udp src outside: telefono_ip_2/16442 dst inside: telefono_ip/16414

sierraj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes