Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, This is Zeeshan. I Have a pix firewall 525 and its IOS version is 6.3(3). Actually both my interfaces ethernet 0 and ethernet 1 are administratively shutdown and now I want to bring up both these interfaces......I have tried so in the configurat...

I am working with and ASA SSM IPS (ASA 7.2, IPS S267). In the ASDM Syslog Messages i see messages like..."IPS requested to drop GRE packet from outside..." I would like to now if there is a way to identify that this packet is dropped. I mean, is ther...

Hi. I am trying to configure a username to allow some users to telnet to a PIX from the inside and execute 3 commands onlyshow cryptoshow access-listshow runI have used these commandsaaa-server LOCAL protocol localtelnet 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.255 insid...

Hi there,I am using a ASA 5510 and want to do a NAT translation, but when the traffic leaves the outside interface the destination port must be changed and the source IP address must be changed too.Here is an example:FTP traffic is destined for IP ad...

Hi Does anyone know what the flags Bs Ba B means?When show connections on the FWSM i get:Firewall# sh conn for x.x.x.x316 in use, 794 most used Network Processor 1 connectionsTCP out x.x.x.x:1078 in y.y.y.y:3128 idle 0:00:18 Bytes 66 FLAGS - BsTCP ou...

Hi guys,Hopefully you can help me here and put me straight, I've spent the last two days trawling through documentation to find an answer.OK the setup - 1 PIX 525, 3 interfaces - outside, inside & dmz.I want 10 internet users (outside) to access a se...

I have a 871 router having few vpn's on it i have to redirect a port of remote desktop on it so ppl from outside can access my my system which is on the internal interface of router and my system has private ip on it

We have a remote site that is changing their subnet. They have an access list doing a NONAT across the VPN tunnel. Will anything break if we just leave all the crypto maps, and the access lists the same, simply change the IP addresses that are defin...

jdwcal730 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to configure a site to site VPN connection with PIX5153 6.3(5) on my end and Checkpoint at the other end.host (172.30.10.x)--->PIX 515e---------Ceckpoint<---host.The problem is when communications are initiated from the 172.30.10.x host, I...

kmkrause2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card