Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have installed CSA 5.1 onto two web servers (farm) and two SQL servers that work together. I simply installed the default Windows "Test Mode Server" and left it at that.Under load (Mercury load test) the SQL servers experienced about 1-2% increase ...

dfreemire by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having issues downloading files over 100k sitting behind a firewall. The user is able to download the files when sitting in front of the firewall though. There is a Websense URL filter configured on the ASA but the Websense was shut down comp...

Has anyone configured thier MARS appliance to monitor wireless APs such as a Cisco Aironet 1240? As of Version 4.2.2 there are no wireless products listed under device type. If someone has this configured which device did they use? Thanks.

bobsills by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i am using an 3825 for site-2-site IPSEC VPNs.I know how i can monitor the CPU of the Router with show cmds and SNMP.But i do not know, how i can monitor the internal Crypto processor or anything else for the IPSEC stuff.I'm not using a network mo...

Sbutzek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a pix with the default gateway the HSRP ip address. That way, the pix won't work. If i put the gateway the ip address of one o my routers it works fine.From one router i can ping the other router but not the hsrp ip address.I have a concent...

s.sousa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiPlease someone tell me ,where is the best place for active directory server when we have a pix with 6 ports and active directory users on inside interface ?do i need to seperate active directory server from inside users ?if i want to do that is the...

I have configured my routers and switches with NTP, But I am not able to configure pix520 as ntp client, please so please guide me for pix as ntp.JItesh

Has anyone seen MARS lose connectivity with an entire set of devices? The last two days I've lost the feed from "Device Type: Microsoft Windows 2003" the entire set of devices. In both cases a pnstop, pnstart, kicked started the device and all's w...

ggabbard1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes