Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I would like to know how to configure logging on the 7.2 ASA to create an audit trail for the mail server transactions that occur from my company to external mail servers. I am using a syslog server.

treaston2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Access List on ASA

Is there a way to delete the entire access list on ASA with one command.I am trying no access-list 101 Where 101 is my access list.Am i typing something wrong or on ASA its done differently.ThanksSK

sayeedk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have heard starting from ASA version 7.0 the ACL compilation (Turbo ACL) is defaulty ON for the nonat statement.In my case I am using ASA nonat as below,access-list nonatinside permit ip host 1.1.1.1 anynat (inside) 0 access-list nonatinside.My ...

Greetings all ,I'm experiencing some problems with a PIX515E with OS version 7.2(2) and ssh connections.As i can see in the BUG ID CSCse63079 "there was" a cpu hog in ssh process that is marked as resolved by Cisco but that it seems to still exists o...

hi all i have a confusion abt the event count value for the signatures. say if i set the event count value to 5 then the signature will fire only if the event ocours 5 times right.does it mean that when the first time the attack packet comes the sign...

The following error has occured while updating the signature file IDS-sig-4.1-5-S252.rpm.pkg on VMS 2.2 machine.what are the possible cause of the errorObject update failed. The update package provided appears to be corrupt, or permission was denied...

talha_490 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card