Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

My boss wants me to pull the 515 failover from production to test the upgrade to the latest release.I had thought I'd run across something somewhere saying something about whether it's ok or not ok but I cannot find that information again.Anyone know...

Hi guys,Just implemented cisco ACS 4.0 in my network and I didn't have any problems with routers and switches. but when it came to PIX firewalls, i realised i couldn't log on directly to priviledge mode. i had to go there manually. this is possible o...

Could someone point me to some docs on cisco.com in comparing the use of a Secure IOS on a router & using a cisco firewall? I want to use an ISR w/secure ios if possible but not sure if I can lock down the outside of the network as well as I could w...

smckenna by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need a configure the IPS send a email when it happens a security event medium or high. Actually I have a Network Monitor System with the Orion Tool (Solarwinds). The IPS can send email independent or is needed to obtain some trap? What I can do?

I want to write a simple network management application which can grab the statistics from Cisco router using SNMP.Any body have any experience writing such program?Which pogramming languages should I use? C++/VB,..?

after1111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im having issues connecting my PIX 501 through another company's 3030 to reach their FTP server. The specifics are: remote company outside (peer ip adx) 192.x.3.10local host : 164.72.181.24ipsec settings:3desgroup 2espsha1-hmacIPSEC SA Forced key ex...

sanchezej by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have noticed that there is a big amount of questions and troubleshooting issues when it's about combining several PIX features like address translation, encryption ...So can someone give us the order of operation in the PIX for inbound and o...

abdel_n by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have been asked if it possible to replace an old 800 series router with a modern pix, i am looking into replacing it with the entry level pix the 501, my question is, the router has 2 ip addresses on the inside interface is it possible to ...

kenm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes