Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a internet line connected to my PIX firewall 506E.how can i know the VPN traffic goin thru the firewall.when i put a analyzer and monitor the traffice even the VPN traffic is also show as web traffic.Is there any way to the VPN traffic (traffi...

tecnetpro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Consider a case of CTA 2.0 with 802.1x supplicant talking to a 802.1x L2 NAC enabled switch and having ACS 4.0 (for authentication) which is in turn talking to a Microsoft Active Directory. I installed the CTA 2.0 client and I could see the optio...

prakashsh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have pix 506 having version 5.2(6)i want to enable line number in the pix access-list as given below but i get error message:pix(config)# access-list 104 line 1 permit ip any anyERROR:<line> not a valid permissionType help or '?' for a list of avai...

Hi,I have IDSM-2 with 5.0 earlier I was using trail key recently I got the license key from Cisco. I updated the same with the proper procedure, still it is showing trail key. Please let me know any way we can go for permanent license key or the way ...

I have PIX 506. I have two types of users in my lan 1)Users having full access 2) users having few sites access.i want to create access-list such that users having full access cannot open a few sites along with users of 2) type cannot access those si...

Hi Guys,I recently upgrade my site which has a single Pix515e and running ver 6.3(3) with two redundant pixes 515e running 7.0(2). Besides configuring failover configuration differently, I copied my original configs and pasted on ver 7.0(2). Everythi...

abdi.aye by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to find an example of a config for PIX515 running PIX 7. The PIX has 3 ports:outsideinsidedmzI have the inside segment configured on 10.0.0.0/24 and I want to have the DMZ segment on 172.16.0.0/24. It currently has splittunel configured ...

ph0enix by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,All applications, I started on my latop, triger the rule 178."The process 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\OUTLOOK.EXE' (as user KFKI\eperjesitamas) attempted to call the function VirtualProtect from a buffer (the return address was 0xa...

teperjesi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two pix515E,now I want the two pix515 can failover eachother,so I have a ethernet2's dedicated link for failover.E0 is outside interface and the e1 is intside interface. Now if e0 get down ,failover will work?And when if the link between two ...

qwest1283 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: