Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I am dealing with 2 domains owned by the same company. DomainA and DomainB are connected via pix 501s ipsec tunnel. Right now all the tunnel is being used for is passing mail. DomainA has an application that need to communicate with the workstatio...

I have recently had an application move from one server to another. Is it posibble to simply redefine the "names" statement to use the new IP address?eg: previous statement;name 10.1.1.1 WEB_SERVERproposed statement;name 192.168.1.1 WEB_SERVERThis wo...

Can I connect 2 different ISP's to my ASA by creating 2 different "outside" interfaces?If possible I would like to dedicate my existing T1 for email and use my new connection for browsing. Also I have my existing T1 connected to a Cisco 2500 and rega...

We have a VPN 3005 Concentrator, ver. 4.7.1. Is it possible to enforce a Cisco VPN client has the latest antivirus (AV) installed on the workstation or laptop? For example, if the client does not have AV installed or does not have the latest AV defi...

Using the following configuration, on my first PIX 501, I am unable to provide a Mail server to the outside world and allowing inside clients to browse the Internet.:PIX Version 6.3(5)interface ethernet0 autointerface ethernet1 100fullnameif ethernet...

Hi,I need monitoring my remote pix from internet way snmp, but the pix no response to snmpwalk:FIREWALL(config)# --------- PACKET ----------- IP --Source server snmp==> wan pix ver = 0x4 hlen = 0x5 tos = 0x0 tlen = 0x46 ...

davila_jc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I try to implement CAR for limiting bandwidth used by specific trafic under an IPSec Tunnel between 2 878 routers over SDSL.I specify access-list and use the rate-limit command under the dialer 1 interface.The problem is that the dialer 1 inte...

infomil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for some information regarding Cisco's use of "retire" and "enabled". I am fairly new at dealing with the IDS systems (we are using version 4.1) My understanding is that a "retired" signature is no longer used/supported by Cisco. But w...

lkwilk123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card