Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Is this a supported HW configuration? It isn't listedas such in the install manual. I'm guessing that the2 built-in interfaces aren't listed in that tablein the install manual, just the interfaces that canbe added via the PCI slots.Peter

phaddad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!How can i configure PPTP pass-through in a pix 501? I am using 6.3.(5).I have already configured the fixup protocol pptp 1723, but it doesn't work. I would like to initialize a vpn connection from a windows xp which is behind the pix to a outsi...

Hi. Can any one help me with the following. I´d like to know whether I can install an AIP-SSM and a CSC-SSM in the same ASA 5500 and have them working at the same time. Thanks in advance for any help provided

rhobab by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have just bought an IDS 4210 from Germany. The unit has just turned up but it looks like it has no software on it at all. The only thing I get is please insert boot diskett. There is no communication from the comms port I have to plug in a monit...

radiar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Whenever we try to make changes from the PDM it doe snot save changes and simply says that it has taken more than 60 seconds and pelase try again. The connection never drops to the firewall not sure what is wrong here.Can somone pelase guide us with ...

ramesys12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Pix 515E that was installed last November and in just the last 5-7 weeks we have been noting a massive speed decrease on through put. After much trouble shooting it turns out to be the Pix causing the problems.Example if issue: network loo...

tharden by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running wireless off of the External Interface of our 3030. The External filter is permiting DHCP in/out to allow wireless clients to get an address. Clients are required to authenticate via VPN and when connected, no split tunneling is allowe...

per_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I keep getting this error when I try to access the IPS 4255 thro' the IDM.“Error Connecting to sensor. Failed to load Sensor- errSystemError-ct-sensorApp332 not responding, please check the system processes- the connect to the specified lo:: Clien...

ajuba by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes