Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I need to allow only one IP address (the one for proxy server) to browse through Pix firewall to Internet.What will be the commands in PIX firewall to block the traffic to Internet from all the inside network 10.2.1.x but only allow 10.2.1.10 (Proxy ...

lasani by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to get my PIX 501 to forward traffic on port 1412 with both TCP and UDP to use Direct Connect, and the problem I'm having is I can connect to a DC hub, but cannot make connections with users.I've added the following to the factory default ...

blazing10 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I power up or connect the PIX 501 to the local network, even though it only has one cable to the switch (an AOpen AOW-616 if that helps any), it knocks out the local network, including blocking pings and file&print services. Disconnect the PIX,...

I have been attempting to creat a trunk between a PIX and CatOS. The only VLANs on the trunk are 11 and 20. I've tried the following, but it didn't work. Any ideas? Thank you.PIX:interface ethernet1 vlan11 physicalinterface ethernet1 vlan20 logical.....

baskervi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to restrict traffic for an RA VPN. Is it best to do this with ACLs on the interfaces or through CPP?I've tried both to no avail and want to make sure I'm on the right track before delving too deep.Thanks!

rob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'd like to know a repeatable method for verifying a sensor's SSH server key from a windows client. I generally use putty as my ssh client, but tried 2 others in this persuit. On the sensor you can use the "show ssh server-key" command ...

Client of mine purchased the PIX 515E-AA-FE-BUN, and now wants the PIX 515E-UR-FE-BUN.How can I get the unrestricted bundle on the current PIX 515E-AA-FE-BUN? Is it a matter of just downloading the right software from Cisco.com or do I have to get Ci...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card