Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I have a Cisco PIX 515e (software v. 6.3(4)), and Windows 2000 with WinRadius, providing authentication for incoming VPN connections, This works well for general users. However, I have a group of users who need to be assigned static IPs when...

fmartin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have setup vpn on my pix using xauth through radius by way of IAS on our w2k3 server. The problem i am having is that i cannot log in with vpn client using any of the accounts in active directory. I have setup the radius client in ias and set t...

bthurston by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings All,I have configured a few of our Cisco2651 routers for CW2000,but the problem is that once discovered they are shown as CiscoProducts.471 not as normal routers I have tried searching on the Internet to find what’s causing it but no luck a...

UN-FALD by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a client who has a cable modem with a dynamic ip. Currently checkpoint does not support remote vpntunnels over daip (with r60 they now support site to site though).Cisco can support client to site vpn's over daip so what I would like to...

leonr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a problem with NATing and Pix. I have a Linux machine doing mail scanning on the inside network. I am forwarding all mail on port 25 to this machine. However this machine is also acting as a firewall for another internet connection and is ...

Hello, I am trying to access a PcAnywhere host on the internet from a pc behind a 506E. The host is known good. I have added the following to the PIX to allow traffic for PcAnywhere:access-list inside_access_in permit tcp any anyaccess-list inside...

jasperwt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using a PIX 515E firewall to protect two of my servers, with another server in the DMZ acting as a web server. However, I can't seem to communicate between the web server and anything else. I've permitted ICMP traffic for all interfaces, so pin...

htmlgames by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I cant seem to create a static nat rule on the concentrator that works, need to create a static nat that all the vpn tunnels could connect to and be translated to an ip that is located on the same lan as the concentrator.Seems easy enough, NAT rul...

Hi,My provider gives me a pair of router for Internet Access. The 2 routers are running HSRP. Behind the routers I have a PIX firewall. I also have /28 public subnet.I have no problem to access Internet but I have problem with incoming traffic. For e...

rdubo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently installed 2 scanning machines on my network and am wondering what the best approach would be for ignoring the IDS alarms that they set off.I am using VMS to view events from a number of sensors, it is set to view 50k events by default...

slug420 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Howdy,Just upgraded to v7.01 on a PIX 525UR. I'm running a Windows domain with two subnets, 10.0.40.0/26 (eth1) and 10.0.50.0/26 (eth2).If I go into Windows Explorer and click on 'My Network Places' I am unable to see any of the other servers. I can ...

sonnyw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card