Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm receiving this alert from the management centre for IDS sensors : Name: IDS database files Size Limit: 8 GB Current Usage:128.87% (10.31 GB) Note: Current usage is more than the recommended limit. How do I prune the size of t...

d-g-c by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using IDS4210 with ver4.1 with 512MB memory.Can I upgrade to ver5.If I upgrade to 5 does it will work as IPS?.If not is there any other advantage on ugrading to ver5. Thnks in advance

sureshmv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have experienced something odd with our 3002 Hardware Clients behind a Cable Modem. It appears that if the Client does not have a current session established with the Concentrator, we are unable to communicate with the 'public' interface on the Cli...

v-yelmene by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i have a pix 515 ur with 64mb ram and 16 mb flash. The pix ver 7 states that you require 128 mb to upgrade an unrestricted 515.my question is, if iam going to upgrade the pix to ver 7, will it revert to a restricted one?if it will, can i still ...

rpalacio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have PIX -ver. OS is 6.3(3)- with 3 interfaces: outside, inside and dmz.PIX will be used in intranet without address translation. IP Address must be visible from any interface to any interface, no address translation is required.For examlpe: Use...

Topology:7204 ----- Dsl/Atm/pppoe ---- C831+ C1601 ---- serial ------ C1601 ---+Eigrp is active on all routers.C831 obtains routes from C1601 remote serial line, but is unable to discover 7204 main site Eigrp routes.Are eigrp hello packets bl...

falain by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was under the impression that I should be able to access the failover firewall when it is in standby mode. Currently, I am unable to ping any interface, access the firewall via the PDM or SSH. Conversly, while consoled into the standby firewall I ...

schudy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I upgraded a 4215 from IDS to IPS 5.03 with Sig 181 and the BIOS update. Now I am unable to communicate through the sensor. I can ping the sensor only from int FA1(which I presume is actually FA0/1 in the config) Here is my config:service an...

jterry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes