Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

We now have a T1 line with 1721 router providing internet access. I have another cisco router inside the network that serves as a VPN router 3621. How can I forward VPN CLIENT 4.x through the 1721 and onto the VPN router 3621? Or is there a better wa...

Hi all, I bought a 871 access router that I'm testing out. It's supposed to support IPS, but it says through the SDM that it's not installed. I found the ips.tar file on the CD and copied it in the nvram: directory. I also have the 128MB.spf file ...

I have a PIX 7.01 that I am trying to get an application to talk across on TCP 94. Rules allow the whole IP stack. I noticed from a capture that the source port is 60003, destination port is 94. I do not see this traffic hit another upstream firew...

pallette by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using the IPS Management Center 2.1 I can create a never block entry 9.xxx.0.0/255.255.128.0 for an IDS4 sensor, but when I do this with an IPS5 sensor (both IDSM-2s) I get the error message: ErrorObject update failed. Validation exception during obj...

jstewart by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I have a user defined topology group for devices in the labo.simple rule CMF:DCR:Device.ManagementIpAddress contains "10.170.46." I noticed that certain new devices remained absent in the campus manager view.However these devices ARE v...

miheg by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, I have an IDSM-2 blade in my 6500 running CatOS, i want to monitor all the Vlans in passive mode for right now. Is it better for me to use the SPAN feature or should i use VACL feature?Also cisco doc says that in Inline mode IDSM suppor...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card