Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ,I have mid size network for which I am planning to buy virtual FMCs as the physical FMC1000 that we have is going to be EOS soon. I have a pair of 4110s at edge and one 2110 for testing. I am going to add a pair of 4115 in the DC. I do not have I...

S891 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do the ASAs support UPnP?I have a 5515 running 9.12(4)13 / ASDM 7.15(1) and can not find any option for it.I have 2 xboxs on the same network and they want to use UPnP to allow for correct multi-player and chatI really dont want to have to replace th...

Wootty by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,I have a question about HA (Failover Active/Standby) for Multi-instance deployment. In ASA platform with multicontext I setting failover on system context and I using only one link between devices (state link cover on failover link) with o...

beejrteek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon,   I am just trying to figure out what the steps are for enabling LDAP to LDAPs authentication and specifically what needs to be done on the server.  I saw that a certificate needs to be installed and the steps weren't too intuitive.  ...

Hi all, bit of a bizarre one, we have an ASA 5555-X running 9.12, it's been up 173 days.  Doing some troubleshooting via the ASDM and the logs we are getting aren't complete, ie we don't see everything or we intermittently see logs.  And if you take ...

Hello all,there is not too much information about Protected Access Credential (PAC) file deployment and background for Cisco ASA firewalls except this and another official documentation.there are stated following restrictions about importing PAC cred...

We currently have a working tunnel from one of our ASA's to AWS. As we can only have single subnets set in the tunnel due to AWS limitations, our NAT statements have quite wide ranging subnets to catch all the possible combinations.We have one serer ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card