Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Check ASA 5555 inventory through FMC

Hi,  I want to check if the ASA 5555x firewall has SSDs installed on it. How do I check this through FMC GUI?  I know on ASA the "show inventory" command works but unable to check this on FMC. Once the ASA is added to FMC is there any way to access t...

ASA 5515X Serial Number Issues

I have an odd situation with regard to two new ASA5515Xs I have just purchased.One is an ASA-5515-IPS-K9 and one is an ASA-5515-K9Both units "show version" serial number is different than the chassis serial number.More specifically, the serial number...

kstarnes11 by Beginner
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AnyConnect profile settings mandate a single local user, but multiple local users are currently logged into your computer. A VPN connection will not be established.

I have been running Cisco Any Connect 4.4.00243 for some time but recently I have used a Remote Desktop Connection from this PC and following this I cannot connect due to the following error." AnyConnect profile settings mandate a single local user, ...

pjrnlmt by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PID: ASA5508

upon reboot, the status led starts flashing and the device turns off completely, after that 3-5 minutes does not respond to the button ... it stands with the button turned off, then it starts normally ... ciscoasa# reloadProceed with reload? [confirm...

095kot095 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT rule on cisco ASA

Hello Experts, I am new to security, please bear with me, i am practising NAT on Cisco ASA and referring below link. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/asa96/configuration/firewall/asa-96-firewall-config/nat-reference.html1) NAT for I...

diag.JPG asanat.JPG
23nick by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA RAS VPN performance monitoring via SNMP - is it enought to monitor CPU what about Accelerator?

Hello, Is it enough to monitor the number of connected users + main CPU to understand the overall health of ASA? I'm concerned about VPN offload and as a result, the main CPU being flat while Crypro subsystem loaded and strugglingHere are some exampl...

SergGu by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA SLA Tracking w/ multiple icmp checks

I would like to setup a backup internet connection but I don't want the connection to failover if one IP address or sla monitor is down.  I would like at least two to fail before it goes down. The only way I can think of is the config below.  Is ther...

ASA error "Deny TCP (no connection)"

Good morning all,  First of all I hope everyone is staying healthy during these crazy times.  I've been trying to solve this issue for over 3 days but just can't seem to wrap my brain around it. I have a webserver with an internal IP address of 192.1...

mikekaleny by Beginner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AnyConnect clients routing to other sites

Hallo, We have 2 sites connected through a site2site VPN between an ASA5516-X on site1 and ASA5505 on site2. Everything works fine both ways.Our problem is that an AnyConnect client connected through ASA5516-X on site1 can’t reach devices on site2 re...

unitron79 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: