Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We currently have a complex VPN network with watchguard firewalls that we want to migrate to cisco routers but cant get it to work.Site A has a connection with site B using the ipsec policy 10.50.0.0/16 - 10.0.0.0/8.site C also has a VPN with s...

wgaal1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have first Pix 515 connected with external interface to First Provider (8 public ip address) and with internal interface to my Lan.Second Pix 506 is connected with external interface to Second Provider (8 public ip address) and with internal in...

npservice by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble configuring my Cisco pix 501 to work with my mail server.To start of I will describe my environment.I have a DLS router to connect to the internet. I connect the Pix to the DSL router then connect the pix to a switch. On the switc...

Hello,I am trying to configure remote management for a PIX 501 from my main office.Here is the scenario:Both PIX firewalls are running PIX OS 6.3(4) and PDM 3.0(2) software.I have a static VPN tunnel between the main office and the remote site.For il...

dougz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi;If I need to telnet into a pix from outside and change the e0 address & default route is there a wayto do that without getting disconnected, and without using inside interface or modem?Thanks

evans2005 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I keep seeing the Sig ID 1300 TCP Segment Overwrite between two hosts. This is normal traffic and I have no reason to suspect the machines as having to been compromised or misused. I was wondering if anyone has had the experience of seeing this signa...

p.mckay by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings all. I'm continuing to educate myself about RDEP and SDEE so apologies in advance if my understanding is not the greatest.We have custom apps which pull events from a Cisco 4235 appliance (v 5.0) via RDEP. Some members of my group are also ...

gdntsoc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This broke my connection to the 5.0 sensors. I experienced crashes of the browser itself. I know this Java version isn't officially supported by Cisco along with the IDS sensors, but for anyone else experiencing this problem, uninstall the update fro...

kpruett by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Oh please somebody help. My database has grown way to big. My drive space is full. Is there some where I can delete my database? Is there some place I can tell IDSMC to save on its database on my D drive instead of my C drive? I am desperate. Please ...

Resolved! QoS!!!

Hi AllI have configured QoS for particular ports 1494 and 1604, but not sure whether the QoS is working correctly or not. Below are the setting details.Does the class-map match-all default override my class-map match-all metaframe?I was confused beca...

riju by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes