Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Help! Trying to set up an InterTel IP phone, outside the host site which is protected by a PIX515E.The internal IP phone host is connected to the DMZ; for testing, I am permitting anything in to the DMZ (no other hosts).Everything is working except w...

jmx2020 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm sort of in a weird situation. We swiched our ISP's because of poor service and got hooked up with 2 DSL lines with our new ISP. They said the PIX that I have can do two lines (2 default routes), I didn't think I could at the time because I only...

Hello,does anybody knows exatcly what happen to a Pix URprimary unit if not connected any way (no lan or serial failover cable)to a secondary FO unit ?We where upgrading from a pix515 to a pix515e so we left the new pix515e-ur unit alone and we had s...

p.mafara by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wonder how many interfaces does my pix support.It says 3 in show version, but I dont know if it's 515-R or 515-UR (UR support 6 ifs)This is my show verCisco PIX Firewall Version 6.1(1) Compiled on Tue 11-Sep-01 07:45 by morleelatin3.fw up 14 hours ...

casola by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IDS and VMS are working fine, the issue is when my Windows box running VMS goes offline(crash, reboot....). I bring the VMS box back online and poll the IDS, but it reports no events.I tested it by running Nessus while the VMS box is offline, from th...

Hi,when i try to install on a cisco 1721 router the new IPS definitions with the command 'copy flash:virtualSensor.xml ips-sdf' i meet the following errorit-vr-ipnetworks.it-gw1#sh flashSystem flash directory:File Length Name/status 1 12332180 ...

I have to ship this PIX out to a remote location. I have it set up properly and ready to go except one thing, This is our first remote PIX, and I will need to be able to manage it from our main office here.How would I set it up so I can remotely mana...

SysAdminj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've two (old) pix515, one with unrestricted license and one with restricted...How I can convert the second one in a failover licence?Sorry for the stupid question but the cisco docs aboutpix licensing is not so clear...Thanks in advance Antonello...

HiAn ISP need to make VPN tunnels to four Costumers, so they can get data from a common server placed at the ISP.Costumer A, B & C is working well, but the new Costumer D are using same private Network as the ISP, an will not accept to change their N...

rex by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see in the OpenView NNM Alarm Browser that PIX firewalls are hammering NNM with snmp traps about connections (show conn). This is overloading NNM. I propose the following change to stop trapping to NNM, but allow polling only;BCBS-Pix515# show sn...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card