Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi allI have configured my pix 525 for failover.But when i power off my primary (active) unit the ping response initiated to a internet host from one of my vlan gets dropped for a minitue and i start getting the response only after a minute from the ...

ponparthi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Really need help with this.I have a switch that has a public ip address (192.168.0.2), that I would like to manage from the private ip address (10.0.0.5).I would like to be able to telnet to 10.0.1.5 which would be the NATed ip address of the ...

chansh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515 running 6.3.4v with 4 extra (besides the main two) Ethernet ports.I am wondering if I am able to do layer 2 all the way to the PIX? We are a small satellite Telco getting bigger by the day, and running into a situation where we have ...

Sorry if I missed it in Release notes but I can't find a way to migrate from 4.1.4-S151 to 5.0Upgrade process fails with errors about unknown signatures (added after S149):Error converting config. Install aborted.Error: Exception Error: -Commit curr...

DSmirnov by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Iam rather new to NIDS.We have cisco NIDS- 4250 installed in our network. for past one day we are not able to ping NIDS ip 10.0.0.225. All the physical cables are working and no change has been made to the configuration.IDS is not reachable even from...

Is there a way to automatically populate contact information on the device when a user logs in, this would update the Contact Information for the host on the MC.This would be very handy.THANK YOU

cbigas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes