Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

About a month ago I upgraded our 3002 hardware clients (3) and our primary 3005 concentrator to software release 4.1.7.B. I had been able to access them remotely (either through the tunnel or over a public IP) using https, even after the upgrade. N...

Hi,I have installed VMS2.2 with IDSMC and Firewall MCI wanted to know whether itis possible to restore backup of this server onto another exactly identical server (same IP, hostname and config etc).I will be bringing my existing server into offline m...

I'm currently connecting from my remote location to my companies PIX using the VPN Dialer 3.6.6. I have all of the group/user name and passwords. I have purchased the PIX 501. Is is posssible to create the neccesary tunnel settings using the PDM 3.0 ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some standard text files that fail to ftp through the firewall to an ftp server in the a dmz. I have confirmed that I can ftp the files successfully to another ftp server on the inside of the network where the traffic does not pass through the...

p.mckay by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have Cisco PIX 515-E-UR with 6 interfaces. DMZ2 some times its working and sometimes not. I used PDM to see the status interface and showed as DOWN. Can anybody help me how to troubleshoot this issue. Is there any hardware problem?

Hi all,I have a PIX 525, version 6.3(1) with 2 interfaces active (inside and ouside)I have a single global PAT for sending out and a static entry for my smtp port on a different address.when I sent email the header shows my PAT(ed) IP address as the...

ssafarloo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This question may just be my ignorance but I need to find an answer. I recently installed a pix 520 and now any data my 2000+ client pc's sends to the outsdie world has the ip address of my pix. I would like to have it so my clients keep their ip add...

h.wall by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How redundancy can be achieved with IDSM-2 blades installed in one or more switches. I have looked at the Cisco documents but could not find much on IDSM-2 redundancy features.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card