Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I can VPN to local LAN through PIX 510 Firewall. The inside gateway address on PDC is 000.000.20.12 which is the inside address of PIX. On the LAN there is a BDC com server that is using 000.000.20.1 gateway through a Cisco 3600 Router to the company...

getreal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA running sourcefire.  Recently I noticed that the sourcefire module is showing as unresponsive and not functioning properly.  After logging into the system I noticed that /var is 100% full.  However if I run the following command "sudo d...

chmbown by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This morning when I logged into our FMC I had several new IOC's on my context explorer, all of which were related to CnC connection attempts. After getting into the analysis and using the talos lookup tool on the IP address associated with these even...

AFlack20 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community members! Is there a way with Meeraki switching equipment, to dynamically add to the ACL ? e.g. point it to a list I control I want to block certain IPs from a text list. Or at least bulk add if it's not possible for dynamic method. Thank...

WOKNROLLA by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card