Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I need a recommendation on the appropriate routers to use. I have a central/remote office arrangement. The central office uses the ip range of 192.168.16.x/24, remote office A uses 192.168.0.x/24, and remote office B uses 192.168.1.x/24. I want th...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help! We have a PIX firewall, an HP server running Windows 2000 Terminal server & several PCs connected to a 3Com switch. A router is connected on the PIX¡¯s outside interface.Problem: When users log in from their PCs (Windows XP Service Pack 1) to t...

We're looking at using an Internet VPN as a backup connection between 2 data centers. To handle this dynamically, we'd like to put a router in a DMZ of our PIX 525s and have it share OSPF tables with a router on the inside network from the PIX. Ano...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Pix 525 configured to work with the 2 built-in ethernet interfaces. I bought 2 Gig ethernet interfaces and I want to install them to replace the 100mb interfaces.My question is about what I will have to do to my Pix configuration so all my a...

dlandr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble getting past phase 1 with my PIX501 running 6.3(3). Below is the log from the VPN3060 concentrator (4.04a) showing an error. Unfortunately, I cannot find anything on CCO for what this error and associated flags mean.59586 02/13/20...

thethmon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, there is a problem about duplicate pix mac. I hasa linux dns server with 2 interfaces in pix dnz interface. the two interfaces has the same subnet.one interface is for inside dns query. another is for outside query. sometimes. the dns server ca...

mishao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Working with a PIX running 6.1.3 and am trying to map tcp 7373 on an outside IP to telnet on an inside machine. I tried the following:static (inside,outside) tcp 216.26.172.212 7373 198.135.95.2 telnet netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0conduit permit tcp ho...

parker.c by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I only want IP addresses on a specific subnet to be able tos end smtp traffic to my email server. I have tried the following access-lists but cannot get traffic to pass. access-list acl_grp permit tcp host myipaddress host theirsubnet eq smtp and I r...

shawn.s by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes