Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, I am happy that I joined this community. I know that this is the best place to learn and help people, but at this moment I need some help because it's very urgent. I have 2 ASA 5505 connected by an interface. The interface is to ensur...

Hi there, for my RV345 VPN router I would like to getCisco Umbrella license  (to prevent Ddso attack)AnyConnect license for VPN (remote employees)Could you please let me know which license should I choose, there is a lot of different license with dif...

mydeevel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco Experts, I have a 5525-X and would like to upgrade it to 9.8.4 interim release.. Just wanted to know if what would be the compatible ASDM version.  I've looked from this compatibility list  but I can't seem find the ASDM version that will wo...

Hi, I was looking for a way (if any) to put a couple of FTD in HA mode in inline mode for analysing 802.1q traffic.  For non-tagged traffic we normally play with the VLAN IDs to force the traffic in the switch to go through the appliances by using tw...

I am working on deploying a new ASAv and it's only using the Management and I can't figure this out on how to use the outside interface for traffic. When I try to add a static route using an IP in the outside interface range it gives an error conflic...

jf1134 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card