Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Can anyone show me the link to the document about the following PIX topics:Enterprise PIX Firewall ManagementEnterprise PIX Firewall MaintenanceFirewall Services Module overview and with PDMThank You!Simon

li.simon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! pix route add time

hi,i have a cisco pix 520. i want to add 172.16.0.0/255.255.0.0 to point to ip 192.168.2.1 .can anyone tell me how much time will it take to add the route? the pix has around 16mb ram. it runs 6.1 IOS.and has 6 interfaces of which 2 interfaces are ac...

I have 3 sets of PIX's logging to a Solaris network management machine. I am looking for a program that will parse through the PIX syslog messages and generate some decent looking reports for higher ups. Possibly script this process and send via emai...

itnetwork by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It seems that it is possible to save a configuration to a tftp server. But how might one be restored? As far as I can tell there is no config net command.It would be nice to be able to backup a configuration prior to making any changes in case a roll...

HiI have a question regarding Pix Licensing.I have a network (called A) containing 150 hosts and an existing Internet connection. Now I will place a Pix 501 parallell to the current firewall, connected to internal network as well as Internet. I will ...

jilahbg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have hooked up a second ISP to my PIX. One ISP will handle all outbound web access and VPN (default route). The other will handle specific traffic to several companies (individual routes).I have some internal hosts that have statics assigned to the...

dkorell by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have pix 515 with UR liscence . Currently my mail and www server are outside my pix . I had installed a dmz interface and put both of them on the dmz but it is not working . I am following the standard method . Can you please check what could be th...

Hi,Can somebody explain the meaning of the pix command:management-access inside or management-access outsideI red the command reference but it's not clear why this command is useful.Somebody knows?Regards,chabral

l.cabral by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're trying to block inbound and outbound port 135 traffic at one of our sites. When we add the below we block inbound 135 traffic but PCs on the inside can still send traffic out on 135. Any ideas what we need to add or remove?ThanksEricaccess-li...

gsp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody, Like the title said, anyone has a copy of the PIX OX 5.22 that i can get a copy, or anyone can tell me where i can still download it? Somehow, need this old os for a client pix. any help would be really appreciate, thank you

tkpsimon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card