Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm currently running FMC version 6.6.1 and I have two FTDs running 6.6.0.1 and want to make sure I choose the correct next step to upgrade the FTDs. When I go to download updates the only one I see for the FTDs is Cisco FTD SSP FP2K Patch 6.6.0....

Hi!   I have a question regarding DDNS and FTD. We get a DHCP address from our ISP on our outside interface which we're using for our VPN clients. We want to bind this address to a more convient name for example: vpn.example.com. I've read about DynD...

Hi team,The FMC is generating the alert like below.SECONDARY (xxxxxxxx) FAILOVER_STATE_STANDBY_FAILED (Check peer event for reason)Both FTD 9300  are in HA over a port-channel. I have checked both port-channel physical interfaces are in matching the ...

active.png standby.png
Vishnu_RR by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Communityi am tryig to do PBR flex config in my lab environment . 1. I have 2 internal subnets 10.1.1.0 /24 and 192.168.1.0/24 2. i want 10.1 should take isp-1 and 192.168 should take ISP-23. did extended ACL and tried Flex config , but getting...

Hi there,We've got pair of ASA HA 5525 firewalls (v 9.12) configured with 3 interfaces (Outside,Inside, and DMZ). We would like to configure NAT rules for a window virtual web server (IIS) that will host 3 websites (each website will have public IP a...