Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco PIX 515, I currently have 5 VPN groups set up, Is there a way for me to monitor the activity for the last few days for a each VPN group? I am trying to monitor one of my VPN groups inpacticular.Also each of the users of the 5 groups ha...

Hi,I have two router with following config.1. Cisco 1700 VPN router It s running via a 256k lease line. It configured with site to site VPN to a concentrator overseas where the mail server are located. All users will access their email server thro...

konn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have redundant PIX 515's running ver. 6.2(1). Every few occasions, the primary PIX FW mysteriously failovers to the secondary. When this occurs, all traffic flowing through the now active FW is being blocked. I tried simulating a failover ...

mlabuguen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi:when you purchase an upgrade to make a pix go from restricted to unrestricted and a license to enable 3des:what do you get exactly? do you get a piece of paper telling you the serial numbers you're supposed to enter when you go throught the upgrad...