Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I understand that as in any firewall the PIX 501 sits in between the DSL interface and the LAN. It is not possible to connect to a USB type ADSL modem as there is only an ethernet point on this unit. I have an ADSL router which includes its own modem...

revahi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to install PDM on PIX 520. I copied the image (2.1.1) on to the firewall using tftp. But after reload I cannot see the PDM image listed in the output. But when I try to access the PIX through explorer (using https) it gives me the e...

I have a 515e working fine at one location, but my 501 at a different location will not pass traffic through.I have a DSL modem connected to the 501 on the outside interface, vpdn is authenticating to it over pppoe. I can ping the outside world from...

Hi guys, I've got an issue after connected to the vpn concentrator, I was not able to login to my domain. Anyone encounter the same problem. The network diagram is below. Internet---VPN Concentrator---PIX---Internal networkI've ...

We are purchasing a 3640 and want to have two isps from different providers that will failover if one dies. my question is - if we all our dmz web servers are assigned IPs from the primary isp and it goes down, do we also need to add ips from the sec...

rbinc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just bought a PIX 501 for use at my home, and am having trouble understanding how I can use some P2P software correctly. I have a PPPoE connection, and would like to foreward ports 411 and 412 to my PC, address 192.168.100.25. Everything works well...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card