Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I'm managing my FTD via FMC.I'm sending my syslog to an external server.Now, I've noticed that sometimes I get two of the same log under different user, for example: Jun  3 10:54:59 172.20.1.95 :Jun 03 07:55:00 UTC: %FTD-config-6-111008:...

Hi Cisco Community , I tried integrating FMC with AD server and able to integrate Ad with FMC .when i try to download users i get error invalid realm id .  iam using FMC version 6.6.4 and windows server 2012 R2 .  Attached error image .  Thanks for a...

Hi Everyone,I have been stuck for a while trying to get this to work, I have Cisco CML 2.2.1 where i managed to get Cisco FMCv 6.4 up and running and managing two FTDv 6.4 however, the option for add a etherchannel doesn't appear. I have read somewhe...

FTD-FMC.jpg

Hi All When I try to access FDM on Chrome, this what I get, it used to work previously but slow.On Edge the page does not even open, it keeps loading.. using Windows client, what are other browsers I can use also to be able to administer the applianc...

MSakr by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes