Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

We are adding certificates to a Cisco Pix 515 with V6.2(2) of the Pix software, the CA we are using is SmartTrust v3.5.10 with WebRA (including the SmartTrust SCEP servlet). Enrollment of the certificate from the SCEP solution works fine, but the Pi...

How do I allow my users behind the firewall to browse Netware servers that are outside of the Pix? I am using the Novell Client for MS Windows NT/2000. The only supported protocol on the servers is Netware over IP.Thanks.

d-waller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to do a "ca authenticate" on PIX 506 running 6.1.1 software, in order to get a certificate from a Microsoft CA serverca identity stage 172.16.0.7:/certsrv/mscep/mscep.dllca configure stage ra 1 20ca authenticate stageThe debug output is:Error ...

sam by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to do a "ca authenticate" on PIX 506 running 6.2.2 software, in order to get a certificate from a Microsoft CA server . Here are the relevant commands:ca identity stage 172.16.0.7:/certsrv/mscep/mscep.dll ca configure stage ra 1 20 ca authent...

sam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, I have CiscoWorks 2000 LAN manage 2.1 , with CiscoView 5.4 the problem is I'm not able to see the Cat2950 and Cat6509 at all , when I ask for a view, it gives me [Ciscoview Error] "Incompatibility may exist among device package", I checked the pa...

zjianjun by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I reelly need some help , I could not resolve with my self.I am connect a Cisco 3620 Router to the Internet, and I am getting IP address.Pix 515 is also connected to the Router in one side and to a switch on the other side: Internet-----Router-------...

sq by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We PIX 515E Firewall with a 4-Port Ethernet Module Installed. The DMZ machines are supposed to be connected the Ethernet Module.Lets say our Public address space is x.x.x.1-62.The outside interface of the PIX is configured with x.x.x.2.I want to c...

mnlatif by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Inside a simple configured PIX I have a w2000 VPN-client with PPTP. The client can't talk with an other PIX otside configured with VPDN.Every thing works as expected if I put in a siple nat-firewal NETGEAR801 insted of PIX.See PIX config and syslog. ...

I have a PIX 501 with a broadband connection to the outside and a home office LAN on the inside. What would be a solid IDS policy to activate and what interfaces should it be applied to? Will there be any other necessary steps to activate IDS?

joel-metz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card