Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Why am I seeing this 3 "Deny"s considering that : a) The pix should store the state b) The src/dest should kill the session (1st and 3rd Deny) not the firewall - unless the state has obviously timed out, which in this case you can see with the timest...

rhanly by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am getting the following Warning message when I reload my PIx 501 running ver 6.2"start and end addresses overlap the broadcast address" I am not sure where I did a mistake. Did anybody ever get this sort of error, if so In what are the possibe...

I've a IP satellite network connected to Internet with a 7609 router. The bandwith allocated towards internet to satellite service amount to 2Mbps. I need to share the bandwith omogenous to my client. I give you a example:Client 1: 9 connection towar...

i have a 1600 router on a frame relay connectivity...it is connected with a pix 515e..the inside of the firewall is on a public ip subnet and the outside is of a private ip subnet..one of the host on the inside is a mail server which has to be access...

rpalacio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have servers behind my pix that need to initiate outbound connections and allow certain inbound connections. I have tried Nat 0 but I can never initiate an outbound connection, haven't gotten far enough to try inbound. current setup gateway 64.124....

Why am I seeing this 3 "Deny"s considering that :a) The pix should store the stateb) The src/dest should kill the session (1st and 3rd Deny) not thefirewall - unless the state has obviously timed out, which in this caseyoucan see with the timesta...

rhanly by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to run GRE between two routers. The diagram is as such: -------------IPSec---------------------- 3640-------------PIX------------------------------------2600--------- 10.1.1.252 117.17.36.217 117.17.34...

pax_2111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if PIX 6.1 support subnet-zero?We have 172.16.0.0 with 255.255.252.0 in the inside network. Can we use on the PIX inside interface 172.16.0.1 for example (which is in subnet-zero?)thanks?

pambosch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running a PIX with IOS version 4.2(3) and I am needing to look at the ARP table. Using the (?) help commands I get the syntax I need to use but I still can't see the ARP table. Is the table stored in the RAM memory? Do I just need to power ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card