Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Question, We’ve all heard talk in this discussion group about bidding farewell to conduits and adopting access lists for PIX version 6.0 and the PIX Device Manager (PDM). The question churning in my brain is, what happens if I just put version 6....

mfistler by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help me to provide an example of configuration to allow SIP with SDP information traversing the PIX Firewall.According to the PIX Release Note version 6, SIP support is enhanced to read the IP address and port number in SIP messages body, but ...

dngo01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 506 for my Internet firewall and also a Cisco 1600 to connect a remote office to the corporate LAN. In order for the corporate users to see the remote LAN, I have to set their defualt gateway to the 1600 router. Then on the 1600 router...

nrichie by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what is the proper placement of pix considering im natting all my internal web servers, and the arrow point want to see the public address on the outside interface, where do i place my pix as to avoid problems and avoid haveing to add a million rules...

rondo01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card