Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am bringing in 3 T1;s from my current ISP, on 2 different routers. 2 T's on a 3640 and 1 T on a 2620. I have my outside routes set up as follows:outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 (IP of 3640) 1 OTHER staticoutside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 (IP of 2620) 2 OTHER stati...

bblaze1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question possibly someone can help with. I am trying to allow access to a novell BM server to act as a SMTP proxy as well as a Web Proxy Server and I can't get Full connectivity to the DMZ eventhough I sue a static Conduit combo such as this...

Currently running 5.2 on both our 515's - Is it advisable to upgrade to 6?Licensed Features:Failover: EnabledVPN-DES: EnabledMaximum Interfaces: 6Cut-through Proxy: EnabledGuards: EnabledWebsense: EnabledThroughput...

mbellears by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a site to site VPN using PIXs at both sites. When I do a sh crypto isakmp sa I do not see the tunnel established. I do see traffic being encrypted between the two peers both with debug packet and sh crypto ipsec sa. I have done numerous ins...

m-raft by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone have a free PIX training CD from Cisco?I tried to get this one, but Cisco says no more in stock. I wish I have that one.email address for my home address is :rainandeh@hotmail.com-s

sam.kim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got Cisco Secure PIX Firewall Version 5.1(4) and I would like to make FTP's download's from my inside network.Is there any command that I've got to put in the configuration to enable that feature ???ThanksMiguel

Maybe it is not a perfect location for me to post this question. But it will be really appreciated if anybody can help me out on following issue.One of the customer have used Lucent Cajun switch for sometime. Recently, they bought a Gigabit NIC for P...

I want to add another global outside ip address in pix firewall for outlook web server, basically i want to seperate exchange server and outlook web in different machines, outlook web & exchange Servers are intsalled inside the network, I also want a...

kefah by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card