Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Cisco announced PIX Long Distance Failover function. But how can one currently used two distant PIXs (different locations) in Failover mode? I heard spoken about a solution using modems!Thank you for your assistance.Laurent

ldurussel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have my VPN clients terminating on the PIX firewall with 5.2(4) firmware. I am using VPN client 3000, which works fine. Now I know VPN concentrator support PAT. (i.e, more then one client can connect to the VPN concentrator comin from one PAT addre...

I was wondering how I could create two vpn's from one pix to two others, one using des and the second using 3des. I have created multiple vpn's both using des so I know about the access-list for nat, the two isakmp keys and such. the thing I am not...

careyg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515UR with some IPX (Novell) clients on the Inside network and some IPX (Novell) Servers on one of the DMZs. I want to establish connectivity between the two. Can anyone help ?

anik by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to install a pix 506 behind a 675 dslmodem. One of the specifications is to allow mailto the inside MS-exchange server. Built the staticand conduit per appendix c of the pix config guide,But can only get outbound mail to work. Should we...

millerv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PIX and VPN Client with ACE Authentication.Currently works a treat but the customer wants to migrate to 2000.The VPN client does not currently support Windows 2000. I have heard there will be one available in the new year??

we have a client which have an internal network and they have two interfaces in pix firewall .they also have a web server in internal network and they are using private addresses in network.now problem is any outside user are able to access this web ...

achauhan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have just purchased a PIX 506 firewall. It will be connected to an ISP through a DSL connection. I am looking for any suggestions and "hind" sight that anyone might have in the configuration. There will be less than 20 users behind it.

rdehn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently having the problem of running out of ports avaiable to connect ot the Internet. I want to upgrade the IOS but it seem to make more since to move onto model 515. I about 150 user with a cisco 1603 on the outside of the firewall. and a C...

Hi There,I am setting up an Internet/VPN solution but it's a little different than what I'm used to...In our main office, and 2 of our branch offices, we have ethernet over fibre comming in from our service provider. (Just native ethernet, converted ...

2greaume by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have got PIX 515 installed and have Lotus mailserver on HP UX. The HP UX box is inside the Internal network and is NATed to a Public IP address.But louts clients are not able to connect to the lotus server over Internet(port 1352). It is coming ...

mkg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am new to PIX. My query is --> I want to have a single Windows NT domain which should span both the internal network and the DMZ. What should be the config and what should be the placements of Domain Controllers, WINS servers etc on either side ...

anik by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am charged with the task of researching a vpn to connect 31 sites around the globe. I will have a mix of Site-to-Site and Client-to-Site connections. What is the best solution to go with?The connections will be primarily used for a large NFuse/Citr...

pdooley98 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes