Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi teams, I'm a beginner of Cisco firepower!I have some questions! I have no idea about preprocessor!As to my knowledge, preprocessor is a plug-in of SNORT engine.When LINA engine pass the packet, preprocessor get that packet.Next, preprocessor deal ...

HWAN by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ISR4431 with a NIM-2GE-CU-SFP, and I'm attempting to get (WAN) MACsec working using one of the interfaces on the NIM. Following the worksheet examples in the "MACSEC and MKA configuration guide" everything proceeds OK until I get to configu...

Hi,i need some clarity over licensing on FMC.we have two FMC1(active) and FMC2(standby) in HA. if FMC1 goes down, we need to promote FMC2 as active. then license entitlements moved to FMC2. so we can manage FTDs using FMC2.when FMC1 powered on, it wo...

Vishnu_RR by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have an ASA v9.12(4)10 and ASDM 7.12(2)14  I have copied to it the configuration of a production ASA in order to replace it.  I see that in cli the INSIDE interface ACL are present but in the ASDM are not shown.  Any ideas? Thanks and regar...

I have been tasked with seeing what the highest version is to which we could upgrade our ASAs and so far my strategy has involved checking the release notes and checking for any usage of the deprecated commands. Is there a better way than this? Is th...

phil96564 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know of a tool that can do ACL risk analysis? Looking for something that can review the ACLs and return the ACLs that might be high risk ie: allowing src ANY from internet etc.. Something so I dont have to manually check firewalls all the...

Hello, Im looking for a confirmation that both devices in a HA setup based on FPR1010 with ASA image have to have the security license enabled. That it is not sufficient with only one of the units in the HA to have the security license enabled.  Secu...