Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, A vendor is trying to set up a site to site to site VPN connection from their network to a internal router on our network. They have a juniper router on each side with our ASA in between. I have set up a public IP that is natted to the ip addr...

N3t-Guy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I haven't applied a classic license in the Cisco FMC before but I'll need to install a new one as we have one of our license that will be expiring in 3 months. When I install the new Classic license which is for url, does it update the existing licen...

Hi,I'm trying to create logical device FTD with Instance Type "Container" on a 4110 (running 2.6.1). At first I tried it via the FCM, but there I can only select native (the dropdown is greyed out) as you can see:I then found a remark in the Cisco do...

Screenshot 2021-01-15 at 12.24.39.png
SvenL by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have a pair of FTD 1010 in HA. It is a new installation and some time I run into the below problem. The internet is blocked. I am thinking that the FTD downloads signatures or sth like that. Are there any schedules for that? Where could I f...

Greetings,I am the process of updating and standardizing our AAA configs. This is a current section: aaa authentication login default group tacacs+ localaaa authentication login console noneaaa authorization config-commandsaaa authorization exec defa...

hi out there I just got a bit surpriesed when I was chasing a "hit" in a ACL on a firepower 4110 running FTD OS 6.6.1 - we have ACL whcih is pretty high - near the top - of the policy - which is pretty open but based on AD-group membership. When I ra...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone knows when exactly did FTD changed remote syslog messages format? Up to 6.2.3, the syslog had the following pattern (as received by a remote syslog aggregator): Spoiler# Dec 29 20:56:43 ftd ftd SFIMS: Protocol: TCP, SrcIP: 1.1.1.1, Origin...

HQuest by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an ASA-5508 that was running FTD, but for a location we're placing this at, we decided to migrate this to ASA firmware. I used the following commands after deleting the contents of the flash: rommon 0 > address 10.86.118.4rommon 1 > netmask 2...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card