Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

So our Primary firewall failed and our Secondary ASA is our active unit.  We just received our replacement ASA.  I just want to verify these are the steps to introduce the Primary ASA back into the HA setup.   Currently, our Secondary unit (Active un...

BB34 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone point to a python sample script where this can be achieved? or at least part of it, just need something to get me started.Via the CLI on the ASA there are multiple ways to go about it. I usually do:1 - sh access-list <name> | I 1.2.3.42 - ...

shabuboy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,our customer have to install in our infrastructure 2 server and 2 switch L2. Their switch should connect to our switch L2/L3SoCustomer Server-->Customer Layer2 Switch-->ISP L2/L3 switch-->ISP RouterOn ISP L2/L3 switch we configure vlan and we have...

Resolved! FMC ghost device

Hello there,I have in my lab a FMCv (6.2.3.4) and a ASA5506 running FTD software.However FMC is showing that there is a deploy in an ASA5515X, that doesn't exist. How can I remove that ghost deployment? I have already seen this problem before in a cu...

Hi all, We have an IR809G running EZVPN. Everything has worked fine on it for some time now but we are trying to add an IP interface to G0. This would be the first thing that has physically configured to connect to it. They have been used to monitor ...

K-Grev by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Guys  I am facing issues performing the fail over in ASA 5525 ,I need to reboot my Primary firewall which is active. I did a #failover active in my secondary/standby firewall . what happened is when i logged in my primary FW  and did a show failov...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card