Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, I have been working for a while on deploying 802.1x at work. It consists of the following: - Windows 10 workstations (using native supplicant software)- Cisco Switch 9300 16.12.2r (Authenticator)- Cisco ISE (Physical appliance) 2.6.0....

unable to launch device manager from x.x.x.x while check the java got below errors. Hardware:   ASA5555, 16384 MB RAMCisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.6(2)Device Manager Version 7.2(2)1Device Manager image file, disk0:/asdm-7221.b...

i have multiple interfaces in firewall when i am connected with one interface of the firewall i can ping that interface but i can't ping other interfaces of the same firewall even i am able to ping the machines working on other interfaces. can you pl...

I'm new to dealing with the FMC and FTD, and new to working directly with Cisco Products in general, but I'm wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction regarding detection for ARP Poisoning from the FTD appliance. So far, I have tried ...

Neophyte by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIf I create a pre filter rule (fastpath) do I still need a rule in my ACP policy which matches the prefilter or is the prefilter all I need to pass the traffic through the FTD.??Also the traffic for the pre filter is going through a site to site VP...

Hi All ,I try to find the information about Monitor for Firepower (ASA Appliance) but I'm not sure Firepower can collect stat & report (, Daily ,Weekly ,Monthly , Yearly ) following information below or not .  Please advise me . CPU --> Usage and Hig...

jewfcb001 by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Please Help FPR4125 *9EA (Version 6.4.0.9)FMC4600*1EA (Version 6.4.0.9) FMC deployment failed Only 1 out of 9 will fail. detail logOct 5 17:08:24 System (/ngfw/usr/bin/rsync -a -L --no-owner --no-group --no-perms --safe-links /ngfw/var/cisco/d...

Hi, I would like to ask someone if any of you here guys tried to configure ospf cost in subinterfaces of Cisco firepower 1140, it won't accept configuring ospf cost in more than 1 subinterface of the same physical interface. We have an old ASA 5512 f...

RJ2020 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes