Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi allI'm experimenting with an FTD in Azure where I'm trying to allow VPN services through the FTD to a server behind the FTD. I should be a basic NAT setup where I allow the VPN services (PPTP and L2TP) from the public IP of the FTD to be passed an...

hoffa2000 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Helpful votes

Hi All, I had issue that the primary device was dead as the module died. hardware was replaced everything is fine, i manged to configure it. It replicated well. Primary device is active, secondary device is active as it should be. but now cant login ...

shinda_77 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been writing some scripts for FXOS installation.  I have them done, but can't figure out a character if one exists that tells the OS to ignore the rest of the line (comment lines).  In ASA or IOS it is the "!" and in Linux it is the "#".  Or m...

Hi,  I have tried to find information about licensing on new N520 with no success.Could someone clarify which ports are enabled by default and what is the difference between Metro Access and IP Access tech packages? Thanks in advance

Sergey by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an OpenVPN server in my Servers-LAN with UDP port 1194 openedI only have 1 public IPI want external client to connect to this OpenVPN server. I configured ACL to allow udp port 1194 in outside interface. And configured NAT in object network. B...

Hi, Do you have any idea on how to make files visible on FTP server when accessing from outside? FTP does not display files when I access it using the public IP. But when accessing it locally the files are listed. I already created access rules enabl...