Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!I 'am developing about getting SourceFire info.I wanna find JSON server in SourceFire because I have to get vulnerability fixes information.Can I get vulnerability fix info in the other way ,not JSON?   

jyjn08001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cordial saludo,  Se ha reportado desde la administración de firewall que hay solicitudes SSH de un nodo ISE a diferentes usuarios de la red (diferentes usurarios en diferentes subredes- este trafico por política es denegado), Hay alguna característic...

Hi, I have to upgrade our Firepowers 2110 running just as FTD (ASA not deployed) for first time and I would like to confirm the steps I should follow in order to try to do not miss anything. Checking the Cisco documents I have found that I can direct...

morabusa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to configure WMI between Cisco ISE-PIC and Microsoft AD but it isn't working... from the debug files, I can see some sort of missing permissions: 2020-07-23 15:56:05,562 VERBOSE,139823415269120,Extended Error code: 60190 (symbol: L...