Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Would someone help me understand the difference of: > capture     and > capture-traffic.  When would I use one over the other?  The only differences I see are:1. capture focuses on one interface2. capture-traffic can be much more verbose, and has doz...

cpaquet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisca ASA NAT

Hello @Richard Burts  @balaji.bandi  @Rob Ingram  Internal IP address:  10.150.170.72 External IP: x.x.x.xI am trying to map  External IP to Internal IP over port 587.  Please advice which commands I need ? I tried following commands:object network o...

Hello, I am using AMP for Networks in my environment where in AMP Management the default connection to US Cloud is present.. Also, i have enabled the option to receive updates via Integration - Cloud Services - Enable local Malware Detection Updates ...

Hii have the below conf for user admin username admin password dfdfsfs&^&%^&    encrypted privilege 15enable password dfdffsdfd%^54654654 encrypted aaa authentication enable console LOCAL  I want to change the password ,what is the procedureI am usin...

HiI am setting up a site to site VPN topology and think I may run into a problem. This will be deployed on up-to-date code on ASAv50's.A Pair of A/S ASA's will have an IPSec VPN to Vendor Site 1 and another to Vendor Site 2. The issue that I have is ...

Hello everyone, Im facing problems with my internet connection, we have 100Mb/s but when we do some tests we just have 50mb/s, the ISP aready made some tests before the firewall and the speed is 100mb/s, so the my asa can be the problem. Someone ha...

Hello,  I have a question for FMC I have two FTDs in HA managed by FMC. I have RA VPN configured and used.  I would like to know how could I see the logs of VPN in FMC. I would like to see the traffic passing through the VPN.  In the Events, I do not...

Resolved! FTD HA Cabling

HiSo FTD HA pair,  presently port-channel from FTD-1 to Switch stack as per attached diagram, is the correct way now to add another port-channel on the Switch Stack for redundancy, so FTD-2 to Switch Stack on seperate Port-channel and make sure all V...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card