Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,   I am installing a FTD (5516-X)with FMC for a PoC to my customer.  I have configured a dhcp server on my inside interface. My 5516-X is linked with a switch in this interface, configured in access mode, vlan 2. I disabled dhcp snoopi...

Hi, I Have a very odd/strange problem in relation to Access Control Security Policies on a FirePower 1010 managed using FDM. I'm configuring two Firepower 1010's with RA VPN and two very simple NAT rules to allow SMTP and FTP to two servers. I have a...

I have been trying to do something with REST-API on Cisco ASA for more then a year, but for some reason I am only able to get the response 500 INTERNAL-SERVER-ERROR.   This is on Multi-Context system as well as an Single Context.   Config is done as ...

I am stuck on an internet border router issue. Recently, installed a cisco 1920 router with IOS version 15.0 for new mobile in the field project. I have Cox as my ISP and Verizon (VPN) as service provided for my mobile devices in the field. I have a ...

I have read that Cisco prime can manage and push updates/patches to Cisco devices , does Cisco Prime have any vulnerability scanner in built ? , and also can it manage FMC as well  ? Kindly advise. Thanks

We are trying to configure Cisco Phones with a VPN to connect to our VPN Cluster.  We are using Cisco 8851 phones.  We have 2 VPN clusters.  One contains 6 ASAs and the other contains 3.  Those are in geographically separated data centers. We have in...

hello i will  buy 2 FTD2130 and will work as HA but i want know what is the best form management this devices by FMC appliance or FMC Virtual , and in future can i upgrade RAM of  FMC appliance or i cant  

Dear Support, am trying to use API to push a bulk of configuration to Firepower 6.1 or 6.2 but without success, i tried to POST multi Network Object as shown below : under network i POST the below configuration:   https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/api/fmc_co...

hamoudud1 by Level 1
  • 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes