Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

When I try to enable netflow on global policy  I get a message saying "only inspect rule actions can be specified for the default inspection traffic". I only need to enable it to monitor traffic from one IP network to a a specific destination address...

D@1984 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have 2 ASAs in active/standby mode. We are recently getting this error:%ASA-1-103001: (Secondary) No response from other firewall (reason code = 4).When I checked the asa uptime, I found that both ASAs are keep restarting. Both of their upti...

Nub65 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks, I have a Cisco ASA that was given to me by a company that went out of business. I have repurposed this ASA in my lab environment for testing different features of the ASA. I am trying to figure out how to license the FirePower inside th...

dj0321 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having issues with my VPN configuration.  I have a couple of servers on prem and a couple in Azure.  It worked fine until I added the following commands:access-list TIMECARD_WS standard permit 5.5.5.5 object network vpntestsubnet 192.168.0.230-192.16...

cjones615 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to all, There is one answer right, i marked my choices in green because i dont sure. please advise what is the correct answer and why. 1. which cisco technology is often used to create VPN tunnels between sites?a.catalyst switchb.cisco routersc...

Yanaqr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a FTD with one Outside interface and a Interface on a MPLS network. By default, all traffic is passing the outside interface. Traffic to an other site is routet through a S2S VPN. Everthing works fine. But if the Internet goes down (also VPN...

fuhdan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card