Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Folks, reaching out to you for some help,I have a simple setup in my 5510 , 2 interfaces: first one for OUTSIDE and second one for Inside with multiple sub-interfaces (vlans) :- all subinterface on the same security level, - same-security-traff...

2020-05-13_032606.png
AyoubC by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know why I'm getting this error and how to fix it: ERROR: access-list used in static has different local addresses I didn't find anything helpful when I Googled it. It happened when I was trying to translate some addresses (that is the re...

Hello,I am trying to see how we can make posturing work even before logging in. My undertstanding is that stealth mode is for auto remediation and hides gui from popping up but I have heard it can be used to posture workstation before logging in so I...

ade5 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, Is the FMC migration possible from FMC 1000 to FMC 4500 with both models running 6.5.0 and then running the migration script? Has anyone tried this or is it only applicable to x600 series FMCs? Any idea on this.

rocky88 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wonder if there are any clues that helps to extract as much information about users behind proxy as possible? We're migrating ASA 5520 to new ASA with firepower module, but there's a proxy on inside network, talking to ASA with WCCP. So source IP w...