Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, please help with an understanding of NGFW processes.When scanning an external network protected by firepower ftd 2130, the scanner shows open ports on hosts that are explicitly closed in FMC, and when trying to connect to an allegedly...

Hi there. I have two ASA5506Xs which have started rebooting daily. It appears to have started once I renewed their SSL certificates. However, everything SSL wise appears to be working fine. The two devices are connected by a network tunnel. Thanks

Hi all, i have deployed an FMCv onto ESXi today and i'm having an issue with registering the smart licensing When i enter the product registration token into the FMC and press register it does not complete and just sits there.  I know there is a rout...

Hello community, I would like to know what are the OIDs that are usually used to monitor a pair of FP2130 appliances connected in Cluster, for example: fan, cpu, memory, links and I do not know what other you can give me.

We need to access FTD's outside interface from inside for monitoring and troubleshooting. I've set up dynamic NAT and nated IP differs from outside IP but in the same network. I can access external IPs except FTD's. Packet tracer output Phase: 2 Type...

voipleo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Below is the show version outputs.  It said AnyConnect Premium Peers : 150Which is the device limit of users , and I know that the ASA will use the device limit despite the license installed. Licensed features for this platform: Maximum Physical Inte...

Hello there, We are in the process of building a brand new firewall cluster using two ASA 5508-X with Firepower Services. However, either I'm completely screwing something up or hit a bug. Scenario: 2x ASA 5508-XSoftwaremanagemt: FMC version 6.5Softw...

BOZK by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I've been going through all the topics on this issue and have not been able to find a single answer that works for me.  The firewall was factory reset, and maintained part of it's settings.  I made sure it has the IP of 192.168.1.1 for V...

Kondilasm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card