Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys, I am configuring  a Firewall (transparent mood) in between PLC and Field Bus Module ( Modbus to TCP, port 502 ). PLC and  Field Bus Module are in the same ip range and both are connected to firewall port 1 and 2. Firewall's port 1 and por...

LANSK by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Static NAT(for Webserver) doesn't work while PAT(many ip to 1 ip per port translation, or pat overload) is there object network NGNIX_WEBSERVERhost 10.150.20.253nat (INSIDE,OUTSIDE) static 12.x.x.x //webservernat (INSIDE,OUTSIDE) source static LAN_EF...

George-Sl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, I'm trying to add my newly installed FMC Virtual (VMWare) to our monitoring system (LibreNMS) with no luck. I have followed this guide and tried with both SNMP v3 and SNMP v2C. The access list has been  configured, tried with both a spe...

Resolved! Firpower IPS

Dear all. Does IPS works from bottom to top?i have always heard that everything in IT filed make decision my scanning from top to bottom. IPS has several layers. for example Drop malwareDisable PortscanFirepower RecommendationBalanced Security and Co...

Resolved! ASA 5545X

We are thinking about clustering the ASA 5545X with another exact build of the 5545X. We currently have the Cisco Catalyst 9300 Switch in our topo and would want to use that for the port-channeling / load balancing. We have some 2960's available too....

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card