Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have FTD and FMC virtual.The client behind FTD are unable to resolve DNS names, however I can ping DNS servers. The clients are using 8.8.8.8 and 208.67.222.222I am able to open websites by adding static entry into windows hosts but using DNS serve...

techno.it by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the event of a network breach, for example someones device is hacked while on the network, I have been asked to identify what logging we have in place to trace whats happened. What is required is logging that shows all traffic that passes through...

Hi, it seems this issue keeps coming back every so often. FTD 2110 HA pair running 6.2.3.10. Disk usage on node 1 is about 46% and node 2 is about 32%. I created a TAC case and Cisco is scratching their heads. All the obvious folders have been cleane...

kurttcot by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I hope someone on here will be able to help or point me in the right direction. I have setup a new asa 5506 basic config but im having trouble getting internet via the device. I can pink external from the unit its self fine but i cant get the interna...

: Hardware: ASA5508, 8192 MB RAM, CPU Atom C2000 series 2000 MHz, 1 CPU (8 cores)!ASA Version 9.12(3) Anyconnect version is 4.8 ldap configldap attribute-map AM-ANYCONNECT-USERSmap-name memberOf Group-Policymap-value memberOf CN=VPN_Users,OU=People,D...

Hi, We have a pair of FPR-2140 appliances running asa 9.10 image. The appliance has 4 x 10gig interfaces. If I go to fxos CLI the speed is showing as 10gig on all the four interfaces. But if I check on the ASA CLI it is showing as 1Gig. Does this req...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card