Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,  I need to setup a solution where a set of CCTV cameras are within the private vlan (internal) but needs to be accessible by a 3rd party vendor from outside the network over internet. How to achieve this ?  Is it just by putting an access-lis...

HA firewalls restarted alone, but the Standby box crashinfo generated it on the date of the event, but the active box crash is dated 2016, would you like to know the reason for this? Another thing I noticed was that crashinfo's Appliance Software Ver...

I have doubt in configuring AAA configuration in multi-context modes. 1.Will configuring the local user account in the SYSTEM CONTEXT will give full access to all the other contexts since its the system execution space. 2.Since we can't configure AAA...

Alfredcfc by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,On Firepower 4100/9300 platforms (FP1 and FP2) running 3 instances (A, B,C), can I perform Chassis failover? If so how does the failover occur? Is it based on interface monittoring?If not, how does instances failover work? If Instance A on FP1 ...

dvalinho by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Prefilter on FTD

Hello,I have come across the below document:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/firepower-management-center/212700-configuration-and-operation-of-ftd-prefi.html In task 2, It was mentioned that the icmp reply was blocked and the clish...

dvalinho by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Firepower Policy

From the FMC - I have created an Access Control Policy and within that Policy I have a simple "any to any" rule. Within my "any to any" rule - I have my own Intrusion Policy set and also my own File Policy.under the inspection tab. Within the Acces...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Im Pretty sure this is not possible but would like to know if it is possible to use a Cisco ASA 5516-x with Dual Wan.ISP would be Say Virgin media and Talk Talk and do Full Load Balancing and WAN Failover both Internal and Externali know we cand s...

Hello... I am trying to backup an FM4500 to my SCP Server. I can not get the backup to transfer. I am not using SolarWinds SCP Server and am unsure how / where to put SSH Public Key... See the screenshot.

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card