Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Please see attached diagram.The advertised network is subnetted and 2 of subnets with 26 prefix length are beyond the FirePower and are available from the Internet. 10 ip addresses from 3th subnet(1.1.1.128/26) are assigned to the NAT Pool and...

Hello,I am trying to download ASAv qcow2 package from the following Cisco website but it is asking me to get additional Entitlementhttps://software.cisco.com/download/home/286119613/type/280775065/release/9.12.3Will someone from Cisco help me in gett...

Ahura by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI trying to design a scalable solution using the FP9300 chassis.I assume I can us only 2 security modules, as I seen that in other discussions, but what is the throughput?The data sheet only mentions 1xSM44, 3xSM44, 1xSM56 & 3xSM56.What is the ...

Paul K by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed vFMC 6.4 with 4CPUs and 8GB RAM for testing purposes. Accessing the GUI is very slow and navigating between the tabs/options taking long time. CPU and RAM usage are normal. Do we need to change any setting to make the GUI/Web interfa...

SN9 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I have just bought a cisco 5505 to do some basic testing on.This is running the base licence. I am having a issue with natting.Version of the asa 9.2 My setup is as follows: Broadband router to ASA outside interface with security 0ASA inside i...

Hi, I have a firepower device currently running on my FMC. Ongoing through the GUI of the FMC for the particular firepower device, I came across a tab called "Inline sets"I would please like to know what the Inline sets are and what it is used for. F...

bmak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes