Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to keep track of the change in ACL in ASA by using TACACS+ accounting, by determining the user, command, time,...    I have the following command in ASA:   aaa-server ********* protocol tacacs+ aaa-server ********* (inside) host x.x.x.x aaa-se...

Tuba by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,just a sanity check, i just need to change or update the VLAN on the ASA 'outside' interface and add/allow the VLAN on the switch trunk.it's troublesome to negate the whole subif since the nameif and its route, NAT related configs will be removed ...

Hi all!We want to grant Anyconnect Remote access VPN for our users divided into different AD groups.We want to create two connection profiles that should use two different realms for the same domain, but for different AD groups. For example:Users fro...

Hi,   We have been using the ASA5506-X in our products for a while. With Security Appliance SW Version 9.6 we have not had a problem. Recently, we are getting firewalls with version 9.8 where our configuration does not work. We configure one of the i...

kastiAUT by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes