Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ThereI was installing a certificate for anyconnect VPN and i have managed to import a PKSC12 but forgot to enter the passphrase during installation.The enrollment failed to deploy and i couldn't remove the certificate because it was in use by anyc...

I have the following in my crypto map configs on an ASA for an IPSEC tunnel:crypto map out_map 1 set ikev2 ipsec-proposal prop1 prop2 aes256 prop3 As you can see there are 4 proposals referenced I believe when the other side of tunnel/peer only has 1...

Good evening, I am a newbie and I am asking if someone can help me with two problems? I am having a headache trying to connect with the VPN client using the Outside interface and I am trying to access an internal host from the outside over AnyConnect...

JMJr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello;I have a CISCO asa 5505 running on 9.2.4(27) and it is working with lots of configurations. I want to downgrade to the recommended version 9.1.7(32) interim. what is the procedure to do this?Can I simply put this version disk o disk0:/ and repl...

Hello, we are running the following Version of FXOS on a standalone FP2140 appliance with ASA Image:Boot Loader version: 1.0.06System version: 2.4(1.103)Service Manager version: 2.4(1.103) I Need to configure the syslog Messages to use a timeformat w...

Hello, I am using an ASA 5545 with a 9.8(2)38 IOS and during an audit using Nipper I got flagged for aggressive mode being enabled.I can't find AM or aggressive (or MM or Main Mode) anywhere in the show run or the sh crypto isakmp sa detail. So how d...

I  have been configured the ASA as SNMP agent, also allow poll traffic as follows but the firewall not responding to the request.   interface GigabitEthernet0/0management-onlynameif outsecurity-level 100ip address x.x.x.x/24 standby x.x.x.xx// Normal...

Tuba by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all I've got a fairly new Firepower 4110 pair, running ASA 9.12.x software. I noticed that the new chassis doesn't have an LED for Active/Standby. All LEDs on both chassis are always green. Is this correct or might this be added in a future sof...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, To increase the network security in a small business network I want to install a ASA5506-X firewall.The problem is that I am not sure where to locate the firewall. There are two ISP lines (PPPoE connection) configured in a Mikrotik router....

Imma by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card