Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello;I'm new into Cisco firewalls. I have an asa5505. At initial setup of the device it has a "pre-configure through interactive prompts" option where it ask for "Management IP address" which can not be left empty and I noticed it will create a mana...

Dear Board, we're using multiple subinterfaces on ASA for multiple VLANs.When configuring on one interface a "permit any any http" this means traffic can not only go to the public internet but also to other VLAN subinterfaces on http when there is no...

Hi, I want to create a daily report of configuration changes of my FMC/FTD, with information of who,when and what changes it's made.I know that there is an audit log in System->Monitoring->Audit, But I can't find out how to generate a report with the...

philipw93 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I recently moved from policy based VPN to Route Based VPNs and everything is working great except for trying to SSH across the VTI tunnel to the ASA Inside interface.   I can telnet to the Inside Interface across the VTI, just no SSH. All t...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello... I'm obviously missing something basic so hopefully someone has the time to take a look and help figure out what I missed in the Cisco manual pg 1 para 1. C2921 15.7.3.M3 -- 2- inside int - 2 sub-net, 1-outside int dhcp. Base router config, w...

merzroger by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I understand that a Filter-ID is applied to a user’s account on ISEThe filter ID looks for the group policy with the same name defined on FirePowerExtended ACLs are defined to the group policy on FirePower These three settings need to be defined for ...

ciscofan2 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to traffic graph the physical interfaces (Eth1/1 to 1/9) on our 2110s running FTD. Does anybody know what OIDs to use for this?   When I poll using IF-MIB I only get results for internal interfaces: IF-MIB::ifDescr.1 = STRING: loIF-MIB::if...

Robalob by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe are migrating an ASA 5540 (8.0.4) to Firepower (6.2.3.10) and an ACL on ASA has the next sentence... access-list Outside extended permit ip object-group DM_INLINE_NETWORK_7 host Public-IP object-group network DM_INLINE_NETWORK_7network-object...

jdonjuanl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes