Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings,My customer is asking for a firewall with Number of concurrent VPN tunnels= 10,000 and  Number of security policies: 16,000 . I am not able to find in Cisco this.  Can someone please share their knowledge and experience about this?  Is 2140...

Hi,I have AMP for network on Firepower 2130, have configured file policy etc and have been using this site to testhttps://www.eicar.org/?page_id=3950. Http request are blocked by AMP, however https are not, we then configured ssl decryption, import c...

Somewhere in upgrading to ASA code 9.1.4 and CX code 9.2.1.2 (52) we've run into a known and as yet still open bug (CSCud54665).  The symptom that we experienced was frequent failover back and forth due to 'Service card in other unit has failed'.  Th...

itenroll by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

GreetingsI'm attempting to use an ASA to route two VLANs to an outside interface that uses NAT/Port Forwarding on the outside IP to access several servers within one of the aforementioned VLANs. The following diagram shows the topology.    The router...

Untitled Diagram-Page-2.jpg
dctcadmin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I have a ASA5505 running OS rel. 9.1(7)32.Between this ASA and the target network are two different lines, one with encryption (S2S VPN) and one MPLS line.Depending on the source IP network I need to route that packets defferently.The...

rherud by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a pair of 5515-IPS that are having a pen test done soon.  We need to whitelist the pen test company IP addr from the IPS module. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this?  Had thought of possibly excluding those addresses from the poli...

Hi, Currently i have an ASA firewall on HO which is also the gateway for the users/servers etc... have a dark fiber connected to DR, we will have same subnet there and will have new firewall Cisco Firepower 4120. in the event the ASA goes down , how ...

Hi, I have cisco 5516x with firepower. My firepower install at FMC version 5.4.1. Below my question.   1. what is the best practice to update the rule ( System > Update > Rule Updates  ) by weekly basis or monthly ? 2. Any impact during the rule upda...