Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I purchased a Pix 506 that has a password configured on it, a password that I do not know know. I've done some research and found that I need the file referenced in the title (np52.bin) to complete the recovery process and hopefully gain control of t...

Dear Friends, Trying to configure a PBR for web traffic to be forwarded to bluecoat proxy. we are not using FMC, only FDM.. Unable to find any documentation which shows how to configure it. Any assistance is highly appreciated... Regards,Mohammed Shi...

I am able to ping Cisco Prime, but not able to access the Web-interface. A CISCO 5525x was recently installed, but I do not know if anything should be allowed on the Firewall for Prime to be accessible.

clarkem73 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,We have cisco ASA to filter traffic for internet. We are using websense as proxy server.Pl's suggest which ip ( Internal user Ip's or only Websense proxy ip ) I should allow on fireall for internet access.Thanks in advan...

Hi, How can i restart the ntpd Daemon in FTD ? Should I do it from FMC cli or direct from FTD cli ? The FMC is used to manage many FTDs, so how do i restart the service in just one FTD ? Thanks in advance.

John500 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, We are migrating from SOPHOS UTM to FTD/FMC and i'm in my documentation stage. SOPHOS has an object called a "DNS Group" object, this can be used anywhere in the firewall, essentially this object will query and store all IPs for the destinat...

11-07-2019 11-28-11 AM.jpg 11-07-2019 9-43-25 AM.jpg
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card