Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Allowing Ping

Hello,I have a Cisco ASA Firewall 5516-x Firepower with ASA-Image 9-12-2.The Device is complet new and i want to allowing ping from outside to Inside and from Inside to Outside.can you help me? thanks 

Hello,We are experiencing a high usage CPU on one of our routers. We checked the cpu usage per process and we found that IP Input process is the one with high cpu usage. We would like your support in order to fix this issue. Thank you in advance.

Can an ASA running later code (ex: 9.6) support running in one-armed transparent mode? Assuming 2 interfaces in a BVI and both physically connecting to the same upstream/downstream switch. This would require the ASA to stitch 2 different vlans on the...

pacavell by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have 3 cisco ASA 5520 and i need to know whats the laterst version of the ASA and ASDM that is compatible with my version of the FW. i know the FW is EOL but PCI is asking to update all FW to the latest version i currently haveASA - 9.1(7)13ASDM - ...

Dear all, The Cisco ASA firewall has been upgraded from version 8.2 to version 9.12 and the configuration done accordingly.With the new configuration, the services are not working.Thanks to advise on the solution. Scenarios are as follows:Inbound Mai...

net buzz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UTM

Hi everyone!I would like to know if the Meraki MX is the only one UTM Firewall that Cisco has, if Firepower NGFW is better than a UTM Firewall and if it has layer 7 or not.Thanks!

Hi EverybodyI have some problems with new ISR devices (like 4221, 4451 etc), bunch of old routers use same configuration with simple CBAC (ip inspect xxx) and incoming ACL on external interface (permit SSH from specific network, anti-spoofing, VPN an...

sergo777 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guysI have a problem with my ASDM when trying to connect with my ASA 5585.Sometime this ERROR is sometimes timed out and another time is unable to read the configuration.This problem started in last week. I have two similar ASA, but the ERRO is on...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card