Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello,  There is a problem with FMC and Active Directory. Sometimes when synchronizing I get the following error:"xxx/xxx (xx%) User unrecognised", where x is a number. I believe that this is related to some complaints that the users suddenly get dis...

Hi allI have a problem with NAT on ASA. I am trying to translate the destination IP based on source range and source port.I am getting a log below.Failed to locate egress interface for TCP from OAM_MDS_EXT:169.254.0.1/52464 to 8.2.3.1/161 .Range 8.2....

Vl@d@Ni by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CSM deploy error

Hello, I have found a previous question related to the same error I'm getting but no answer. I have rearranged the policy based on different new sections, different logic. I didn't changed the content of the sections, so basically the policy is the s...

I recently purchased a Cisco ASA-SSM-AIP-20-K9 AIP Security Advanced Services Module from eBay and installed it into my Cisco ASA5540 firewall.  It is shown properly, using the "show inv" command.  I just need help in figuring out how to install the ...

beatinger by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,My company has purchased Firepower 2100 series firewall with ASA image 9.10.1. My query is related to CLI and GUI. Is it the CLI Commands and GUI steps/view will be same as normal ASA and manage by ASDM. Any help will be appreciated

Trying to determine how to properly configure FQDNs in access lists on an ASA5525 to always resolve for HTTPS from an internal network server VM application reaching out to them regardless of what ip address changes occur to each domain name over tim...

SB13 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a bunch of ASA's which I want to backup.My goal is to use the "backup" command with a SCP location:"backup /noconfirm location scp://<username>:<password>@<SCP-server-IP>/" The backup is performed, and a SCP session and filecopy is started (ac...