Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

How do I do that via CLI? I get on the ASA, get into the "session sfr" and now I need to go from 6.2.0-3 to 6.2.0.6 . The file I got .sh. I cannot find any instructions at all. How do I launch that .SH file

Hulk8647 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

While looking at Wireshark captures for users who use some APP on a machine which communicates with some remote server, I  noticed multiple remote IPs. Would these IPs need to be added to an ACL as well if it is part of the same TCP connection?

I am IT infrastructure support for a small but growing company in CA. We presently have Cisco switches and a Zyxel firewall. We are looking to change to a Cisco firewall. I've used a Cisco ASA 5505 when I was working for another company about 6 years...

Got an ASA5505 second hand and the corresponding Security Plus license for it (no bundle for me thanks to second-hand equipment heh). Problem is the IOS and ASDM are ancient.  I'd love to update it but I need a support contract. I found a whole slew ...

teward by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have experience with configuring WCCP on an FTD box? It appears that the configuration is performed through FlexConfig. We have a Forcepoint content filter that we previously had integrated with our ASA, but we are looking to move to FTD ...

Scott_22 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,   I have this "common scenario" where ASA drops traceroute traffic.   C:\Windows\system32>tracert -d 10.22.10.63 Tracing route to 10.22.10.63 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 10.22.20.2542 2 ms 2 ms 2 ms 10.22.25.43 * * * Reques...

Does anyone know where I can get a listing of all the continent’s and countries listed in the FMC geo location blocking? Rather than snipping out a bunch of screen prints, It's much easier to just send a listing of all the locations to my management ...

rmaegaard by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - How to determine FP2100 in asa mode installed with anyconnect license?    Below is the show version outputs.  It said AnyConnect Premium Peers : 3500 Does it mean this box is capable to handle up to 3500 anyconnect client or client-less connecti...

TCAM by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: