Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, We are working to align our firewalls with the CIS Firewall Benchmarks.  All that is published are the v4.1.0 controls and it is for ASA's (8.0(5) and 9.5(2))  And while we can pull some items from the Lina part of our FTD's - there are mo...

pstuder by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I have perform Schedule Rule Updates in FMC but I can't update now. I found I can't ping or traceroute the hostname. I can nslookup the domain but can't ping. Is there any setting missing now ? Thanks All. System Support> ping www.yahoo.c...

Kurt Lei by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I need help with the below request ( ASA Firewall - ASA5510 - version 7.2(2)) Please allow the following UDP for outgoing only: No Type Port Usage 1 Local port 9443 Required for Agent local services 2 Local port 15011 No Protocol External host com...

Juliet by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When trying to add an Object group in ASDM, and the Access-Lists is the main screen, the title happens every time.  I found that if I switch to the NAT screen, then I can create the group and add objects to it.   It has something to do with the ACL c...

Hi Team, I'm having an Meraki MX65Hw firewall, I want to connect my meraki firewall to internet. So I have connected RJ11 port directly from ISP into my Meraki Mx  WAN port and configure pppoe configuration using local status tab. IF not then I can b...