Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to change my cisco asa 5505 (ios 7.4) with another cisco asa 5506-x, and I can not configure it is quite different,can you help me pleasehere is the config of my ASA 5505:!hostname xxxdomain-name xxxxenable password 1234passwd 1234names!...

med.rebou by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

need to know which VPN this ASA has   show vpn-sessiondb l2lINFO: There are presently no active sessions of the type specified   show vpn-sessiondb detail Active Session Summary Sessions: Active : Cumulative : Peak Concurrent : Inactive SSL VPN : 0 :...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody, on my 5506-x I have 3 interfaces, outside, inside and inside2. With this configuration I cannot communicate beteen 2 interfaces meanwhile on outside works. I add also same−security−traffic permit intra−interface option and now I can pin...

simoneal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco Community, we are looking to upgrade some of our Cisco Asa 5510 from Version 9.1.(6) to 9.2.XThe goal here is add BGP routing , that it's included in those versions.Unfortunately, I didn't find any information here or other forum about Asa55...

ASA-5510.png
mrognone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   On the AMP Virtual Private Cloud Appliance Data Sheet, it states that in an air gapped solution, no file data is sent to the public cloud, in a proxy solution it only sends a SHA-256 hash to the public cloud. It then goes on to state "An AM...

DAVIES604 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just finished the Firepower 6.3 lab in dCloud and I have to say that I am impressed by FDM . This is what Firepower should have looked from the beginning in my opinion. It feels snappy and fresh and most of the functions from FMC like VPN and H/A hav...

I have a pair of asa 5516-xI want to change destination port from 25 to 2525 if the destination IP is 10.10.10.10and the source IP has to change to the same that is on outside interface (normal nat)how can I do it? I tried this:object service port-ol...

Hello everyone, I have 2 branches connected by vpn with ASA cisco firewall "5506 x and 5526 x", setup with branches voip server Asterisk server,all configure as well working, The ip phone's calling in branch 1 as well and the audio working fine as lo...

hunterman by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes